Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have a great husband!

So, right now Jon is in the kitchen making pizza dough. Just watching him take the time to do something he loves and serve me at the same time makes me remember just how much I love him! Yesterday, he took me on a date too, which is awesome! It included going to the beach to see the big waves leftover from hurricane Bill and watch surfers as well as dinner at Olive Garden. I'm so happy to be married. :-)

On another note, have you ever seen a squirrel fall out of a tree? I did the other day while I was jogging. It fell about 15 feet out of the tree and landed with a THUMP! on the ground. I didn't know squirrels were so clumsy. I ran a lap around the apartment complex and came back about 10 minutes later and he was still just sitting there! Haha . . . weird.

2 comments:

G-Off said...

Aw. You guys are cute.

Teacherperson said...

It is more of a testimony than you may ever know to have a Christian woman publicly praise her husband. Good job! (Even if it is 100% true.)